Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay
- 1. For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Railey Beach
- 2. For Bachelors and solo trippers: Karbi Town
- 3. For Couples & Families: North & Aonang.
- 4. For Luxury & Privacy: kolong Muang.
- 5. For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- 6. For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- 7. For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
- 8. For Easy Airport Access: Mai Khao Beach.
Key highlight of Phuket Airport - The Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport of Thailand after the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok. There are two terminals in the airport; Terminal 1 is used for international flights while Terminal 2 is used for domestic flights. The airport is well-connected to Bangkok with daily flights.